Streamed live, the events incorporate learning the five pillars of wellness and are inclusive to those impacted by cancer and other health conditions.
Karen Ballou, CEO, and Founder of the skincare company Immunocologie, a lifestyle and skin health brand, announces a series of free wellness webinars and educational dialogues to be streamed live during this year's World Wellness Weekend., September 16-18, 2022. The wellness webinars aim to provide the tools for participants to a longer, healthier, and happier life and incorporate World Wellness Weekend's five pillars of wellness:
- Sleep and Creativity
- Nutrition and Immunity
- Vitality and Movement
- Serenity and Mindfulness
- Purpose and Solidarity
- + Immunocologie's directive - Wellness for Cancer
In its sixth year of celebration, World Wellness Weekend continues to inspire and empower millions of people worldwide through thousands of fun, free, and meaningful wellness activities organized in more than 140 countries.
The date of World Wellness Weekend is September 16th-18th.
Immunocologie's Online FREE Live Well seminars will be:
Friday from 6-8 pm EST.
SPEAKERS & TOPICS INCLUDE:
- The Intersection Between Health and Beauty with Karen Ballou, CEO and Founder of Immunocologie
- Music for Wellness with Amy Camie, CCM
- How To Let Go of Trauma & Feel Free Again with Brett Cotter
- Plant Medicine and Psychedelics for Health with Heather Lee
- Cultural Humility in Wellness with Dr. Nicola Finley PLLC
- Skin and Nutrition with Nikki Ostrower, Nutritionist
- An Introduction to Conscious Cancer Program with Dr. Sangeeta Sahi
- Emotional Intelligence, Wellness, and Selfcare: A Pathway Forward with Tita Puopolo
- The intersection of Health, Wellness, and Skincare with Dr. Brooke Grant Jeffy
- How to maintain Breast Tissue Health with Kimberly Klein, LMT
- Connecting to the Body through Breath and Movement with Katie Thurber + Athena Kakoliris, Co-Founders of Ava Retreats
- Good Acro, Good Health to promote trust, communication, mobility, and good physical and mental health with Roy Davis
- The Ancient Practice of Feng Shui with Debra Duneier
- Integrative Beauty Through Nutrition with Christine Cole
- Developing Lifelong Purpose and Meaning with Alison O'Neil
- Lighting and Circadian Rhythms with Matt Emmi
- Simple Movements with Yamuna Zake
- Traveler Wellness with Edyta Satchell
- Cancer Prevention with Dr. Shyamali Singhal, moderated by Julie Bach
- Reiki: Your All-In-One Energy Protection Tool with Linda Bertaut
- What if it Were Easy: Lose Weight, Gain Energy & Feel Great in Your Body with Sonia Satra
- Sound Meditations with George MacPherson
"Wellness is about the mind-body connection, and I know that this year will be full of wonderful events and talks that help us feel more connected to ourselves and our communities," says Karen Ballou, CEO and Founder of Immunocologie.
Ballou continues her lifelong journey and passion for attainable wellness and health for all. Following her battle with Hodgkin's Lymphoma, she created skincare for skin health company Immunocologie. Immunocologie's plant and mineral-based products are crafted from ethically sourced, sustainable ingredients from around the globe. Free of artificial ingredients, parabens, phthalates, sulfates, mineral oil, formaldehyde, fragrance, and color, all skin types are safely and effectively nourished and balanced, resulting in healthy, bright, radiant, glowing skin. Each ingredient is sourced in accordance with the Fair Trade Act and the Nagoya Protocol, an international framework that sets some of the highest standards for sustainable and socially equitable business practices.
For complete details: www.immunocologie.events
Click here to sign up.